With a stay at Résidence Residhotel Le Mayflower in Le Grau-Du-Roi, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Port-Camargue and Seaquarium. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Port Camargue Plage Nord and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Babyland.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and sofa beds, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plage Rive Gauche - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Port Camargue Plage Nord - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Seaquarium - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Babyland - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Office de Tourisme Le Grau du Roi Port Camargue - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Le Grau-du-Roi Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Port-Camargue - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gulf of Lion - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ranch Lou Seden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Plage du Boucanet - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Plage Sud - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Aigues-Mortes Salt Marshes - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Espiguette Beach - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Plage du Centre Ville Point Zéro - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Constance Tower - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Nimes (FNI-Garons) - 55.8 km / 34.7 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Residhotel Le Mayflower is Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 9 AM - noon
- Thursday - Saturday: 3 PM - 7 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 4 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking