Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Résidence Port-Argelès in Argeles-sur-Mer, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute drive of Royal Castle and Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges. This family-friendly residence is 8.7 mi (14.1 km) from Banyuls-sur-Mer Aquarium and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Argeles Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 263 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this residence include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Argeles-sur-Mer? This residence has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The property's reception opening hours in February and March:
9:00 AM to noon and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM Sunday to Friday; 08:00 AM to noon and 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Saturdays.
The property's reception opening hours April to June and September to November:
9:00 AM to noon and 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Sunday to Friday; 08:00 AM to noon and 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Saturdays.
The property's reception opening hours in July and August:
9:00 AM to noon and 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM Sunday to Friday; 08:00 AM to noon and 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM on Saturdays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 3-device limit.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (3-device limit, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 50 per stay)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 48 per week, varies per unit size
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.18 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during December and January.
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Marina on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Outdoor pool