Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Résidence Port-Argelès in Argeles-sur-Mer, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 15-minute walk of Argeles Beach and Racou Beach. This family-friendly residence is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Saint-Cyprien-Plage and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Canet Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 263 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private furnished lanais. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this residence include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Argeles-sur-Mer? This residence has facilities measuring 1292 square feet (120 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Argeles Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Racou Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Parc Venitien - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Les Aigles de Valmy - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Maison Galy - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Luna Park - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Le Chemin de Fauvisme - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Collioure Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Argeles Adventure - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Church of Notre-Dame-des-Anges - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Royal Castle - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Musée d'art moderne - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Aqualand St Cyprien - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Tour de la Massane - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Saint-Cyprien-Plage - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Port-Argelès is Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The property's reception opening hours in February and March: 9:00 AM to noon and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM Sunday to Friday; 08:00 AM to noon and 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM on Saturdays. The property's reception opening hours April to June and September to November: 9:00 AM to noon and 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM Sunday to Friday; 08:00 AM to noon and 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Saturdays. The property's reception opening hours in July and August: 9:00 AM to noon and 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM Sunday to Friday; 08:00 AM to noon and 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM on Saturdays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 2-device limit.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (2-device limit, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 50 per stay)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 48 per week, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.18 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during December and January.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Marina on site
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Free WiFi (limited) device count - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 263
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1292
- -Conference space size (meters) - 120
- -Luggage storage