Located in Lattes, Premiere Classe Montpellier Sud - Lattes is within a 15-minute drive of South of France Arena and Comedy Square. This hotel is 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Montpellier Zoo and 14.3 mi (23 km) from La Grande Motte Beach.Rooms
Stay in one of 60 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Montpellier Town Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Goolfy Mini-Golf - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Lattara Archaeological Site and Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Esplanade de l'Europe - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Mare Nostrum Aquarium - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Planetarium Galileo - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Vegapolis Ice Rink - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Polygone Shopping Center - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
FNAC Montpellier - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Opera National Orchestra of Montpellier - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Le Triangle Shopping Center - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Comedy Square - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Babotte's Tower - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Odysseum Shopping Centre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Languedoc Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Nimes (FNI-Garons) - 58.6 km / 36.4 mi
The preferred airport for Premiere Classe Montpellier Sud - Lattes is Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 5 PM - 9 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Reception is available from 6:30 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekdays, and 7 AM to 11 AM and 5 PM to 9 PM on weekends and Bank holidays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking