Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Imperator, you'll be centrally located in Nimes, within a 5-minute walk of Maison Carree and Fountain Gardens. This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Temple of Diana and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Old Nimes Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include concierge services, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
For lunch or dinner, stop by L'Enclos de la Fontaine, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nimes? This hotel has 861 square feet (80 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Extended parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 17 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.17 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.17 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property