Located in Sabran, Chateau De Montcaud is in a provincial park, within a 15-minute drive of Albert-Andre Museum and Cascades du Sautadet. This 4-star hotel is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Sacred Art Museum of the Gard and 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from Haribo Candy Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 29 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Albert-Andre Museum - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Place Mallet - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Cascades du Sautadet - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Chateau Saint Nabor - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Le Visiatome - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Sacred Art Museum of the Gard - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Gaujac Oppidum Ruins - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Grotte Chauvet-Pont d’Arc - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Domaine Pelaquie - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Clos Delorme - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Concluses of Lussan - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
Collegial Saint-Martin - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
Le Jardin Des Oules - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Three Crosses Chapel - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Domaine Saladin - 27 km / 16.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS) - 114.2 km / 71 mi
Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 64.9 km / 40.3 mi
Nimes (FNI-Garons) - 77 km / 47.9 mi
The preferred airport for Chateau De Montcaud is Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 40 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free valet parking
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls