Château de Mercuès
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Château de Mercuès in Mercues, you'll be on a river, and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Pont Valentre and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Les Docks. This 4-star hotel is 6.8 mi (11 km) from Chateau Saint-Sernin and 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from Cahors Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Enjoy regional cuisine at Chateau de Mercues, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Mercues? This hotel has facilities measuring 2260 square feet (210 square meters), including a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: EUR 1.30 per person, per night
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free long-term parking