Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at City Residence Strasbourg Centre, you'll be centrally located in Strasbourg, within a 15-minute drive of Tomi Ungerer Museum and Zenith Strasbourg. This aparthotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Covered Bridge and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. This hotel's reception is open daily from 7 AM to 1 PM and from 3 PM to 11 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8,90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 20
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Self parking (surcharge)