Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Moissac-Bellevue, Bastide Du Calalou is in a regional park, within a 10-minute drive of Place Martin-Bidoure and Place Frederic-Mistral. This 4-star hotel is 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Museum of Prehistory and 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Lac de Sainte Croix.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at the Bastide du Calabou, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Moissac-Bellevue? This hotel has 968 square feet (90 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 for adults and EUR 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 17 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas