Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Novotel Valence Sud in Valence, you'll be on the riverwalk, within a 10-minute drive of Maison des Tetes and Eglise de St-Jean. This 4-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Valence Museum and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Valence Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and free minibar items. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy French cuisine at N CAFE, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Valence? This hotel has 3229 square feet (300 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 10 PM.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 13.20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Children's pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Electric car charging station
- -Babysitting or childcare