Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Appart’City Confort Cannes – Le Cannet in Le Cannet, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall and La Croisette. This residence is 5 mi (8 km) from Juan-les-Pins Beach and 11 mi (17.8 km) from International Perfume Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 66 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private furnished balconies. 80-cm flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this residence include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy French cuisine at LE JARDIN, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Le Cannet? This residence has facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)