Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Best Western Alexander Park in Chambery, you'll be in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Chateau de Chambery and Carre Curial. This 4-star hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Chartreuse National Park and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Elephants Fountain.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Chambery? This hotel has facilities measuring 1775 square feet (165 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Up to 2 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.90 and EUR 14.90 for adults, EUR 0 and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas