Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at ibis Hyères Centre, you'll be centrally located in Hyeres, within a 10-minute drive of Place Massillon and Tour des Templiers. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Parc St-Bernard and 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Musee National de la Marine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Stop by the hotel's bar, ibis Kitchen Lounge, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Hyeres? This hotel has 969 square feet (90 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.38 per person, per night
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas