Laguna Azul Eco Lodge
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Laguna Azul Eco Lodge in Punta Laurel, you'll be on the waterfront and steps from Isla Popa. This 4-star lodge is within the region of Isla Loma Partida and Cayos Zapatilla.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and barbecue grills. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
All-inclusive rates are available at this lodge. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the lodge's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Punta Laurel? This lodge has facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters), including a meeting room.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Billiards or pool table