Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Sao Paulo (Itaim Bibi), Clarion Hotel Faria Lima is within a 15-minute walk of Brazilian House Museum and Iguatemi Shopping Center. This 4-star hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Brazilian Museum of Sculpture and 1 mi (1.7 km) from Museum of Image and Sound.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Restaurante Badebec, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 22.05 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 22.05 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 65.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.45 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas