Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hôtel balladins Bordeaux / Eysines in Eysines, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Chateau Haut Brion and Loire Valley. This hotel is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Place de la Victoire and 7.4 mi (12 km) from Place des Quinconces.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bordelais Park - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Institut Culturel Bernard Magrez - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Caliceo Aquatic Center - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Jardin Botanique - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Chateau Saint-Ahon - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Jardin Public - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Palais Gallien - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Bordeaux Congress Center - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
St. Seurin Basilica - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Barriere Casino Theatre - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Aushopping Bordeaux Lac - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Aquitaine Museum - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Les Grands Hommes - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Place Gambetta - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel balladins Bordeaux / Eysines is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The reception desk is closed from noon until 5:30 PM (then open until 9 PM) on weekends, public holidays, and the following dates: April 4, May 7 and May 18, November 2 and 24, and December 31.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the hotel directly before noon on your arrival day in order to make arrangements. Contact details are provided in the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per stay
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Number of buildings/towers - 3
- -Year Built - 1990
- -Total number of rooms - 56