Nobile Downtown São Paulo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Nobile Downtown São Paulo places you in the heart of Sao Paulo, within a 15-minute walk of Municipal Theatre of São Paulo and Viaduto do Cha Walkway. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Pinacoteca do Estado Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 256 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas