A stay at Appart'hôtel Victoria Garden Bordeaux places you in the heart of Bordeaux, within a 10-minute walk of Place de la Victoire and Rue Sainte-Catherine. This residence is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Place de la Bourse and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Grand Theater Opera National of Bordeaux.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
This smoke-free residence offers wheelchair access.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place de la Victoire - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rue Sainte-Catherine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marche des Capucins - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rock School Barbey - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Great Synagogue of Bordeaux - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Saint Joseph Orthodox Church - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Aquitaine Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Grosse Cloche - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
St. Michael Basilica - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Saint-Michel's Bell Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pey Berland Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cathedrale St. Andre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cinema Utopia - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Porte de Bourgogne - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pont de Pierre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Appart'hôtel Victoria Garden Bordeaux is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 25
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk