Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Sao Paulo (Chácara Santo Antônio), Blue Tree Premium Verbo Divino is within a 10-minute drive of U.S. Consulate General and Morumbi Shopping Mall. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Transamerica Expo Center and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Sao Paulo Expo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 330 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at Noah, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has facilities measuring 3174 square feet (295 square meters), including conference space.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Minors must be accompanied by parents or guardians. Legal parents/guardians must present government-issued ID and child's birth certificate at check-in. Relatives or other adults must also bring a notarized, handwritten letter by the legal parents/guardians authorizing the child's stay.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.45 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tennis on site
- -Outdoor tennis court