Located in Sao Paulo (Itaim Bibi), Melia Jardim Europa is within a 5-minute drive of Ibirapuera Park and Shopping Eldorado. This 4-star hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Paulista Avenue and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Luiz Carlos Berrini Engineer's Avenue.Rooms
Stay in one of 322 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Aromatique, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Brazilian House Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pinheiros Sport Club - 1.7 km / 1 mi
City Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
JK Iguatemi Shopping Mall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ibirapuera Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Rua Augusta - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Oscar Freire Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Jockey Club - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Garden City Park Sao Paulo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shopping Eldorado - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ibirapuera Gymnasium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Conjunto Desportivo Constâncio Vaz Guimarães - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Luiz Carlos Berrini Engineer's Avenue - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Renaissance Theater - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Paulista Avenue - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas) - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl. Airport (GRU) - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
The preferred airport for Melia Jardim Europa is Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.85 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: BRL 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 180.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -24-hour business center
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking