Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand Hôtel Thalasso et Spa, you'll be centrally located in Saint-Jean-de-Luz, steps from St-Jean-de-Luz Beach and within a 10-minute walk of Church of St-Jean-Baptiste. This 5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Maison Louis XIV and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Port of Saint-Jean-de-Luz Ciboure.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy French cuisine at Badia, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Children's club (free)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool