With a stay at Hyatt Regency Milwaukee, you'll be centrally located in Milwaukee, within a 10-minute walk of Milwaukee Public Museum and Fiserv Forum. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Milwaukee Public Market and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Discovery World.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 481 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include gift shops/newsstands, wedding services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. To-go breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Milwaukee Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The Shops of Grand Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Turner Hall and the Milwaukee Turners - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Warner Grand Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Milwaukee Repertory Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bronze Fonz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Wisconsin Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pabst Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Riverside Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Milwaukee City Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee Area Technical College - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Martin Luther King Drive - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee Public Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Milwaukee Boat Line - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE) - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County) - 30.5 km / 18.9 mi
Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional) - 55.3 km / 34.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Milwaukee is General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 for adults, USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 40 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby