DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown is centrally located in Milwaukee, a 4-minute walk from Milwaukee Public Museum and 9 minutes by foot from Fiserv Forum. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Marquette University and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Pabst Theater.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 243 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 50-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at The Avenue Bar and Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Milwaukee? This hotel has facilities measuring 6000 square feet (557 square meters), including conference space. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wisconsin Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Milwaukee Public Library - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Milwaukee Public Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Milwaukee Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Shops of Grand Avenue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Warner Grand Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Milwaukee Area Technical College - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Riverside Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fiserv Forum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Turner Hall and the Milwaukee Turners - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Marcus Center for the Performing Arts - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Milwaukee Repertory Theater - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Bronze Fonz - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Milwaukee Boat Line - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Harley-Davidson Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE) - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County) - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional) - 54.6 km / 33.9 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Milwaukee Downtown is General Mitchell Intl. Airport (MKE).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 40 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 10 for adults, USD 5 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (open 24 hours)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- -Lot Hours - 24 hours
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Conference space size (meters) - 557
- -Distance from property (meters) - 20
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in hallways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available