With a stay at Mercure Deauville Centre, you'll be centrally located in Deauville, within a 10-minute walk of Deauville International Centre and Casino Barriere de Deauville. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Deauville Beach and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Deauville La Touques Racecourse.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Mercure Deauville Centre. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Deauville Marina - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Deauville Poney Club - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Deauville International Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Casino Barriere de Deauville - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Promenade des Planches - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Barriere Casino Trouville - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Marché aux Poissons - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Baie de la Seine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Deauville Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Deauville Olympic Pool - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Trouville Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Deauville La Touques Racecourse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Polyclinique de Deauville - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Villa Montebello Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Saint-Laurent Chapel - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Deauville (DOL-Normandie) - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Caen (CFR-Carpiquet) - 69.4 km / 43.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Deauville Centre is Deauville (DOL-Normandie).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, housekeeping service is not available until further notice. Breakfast is served in guestrooms.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15.50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Street parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking