Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Djibouti, Acacias Hotel is by the sea, within a 15-minute drive of Port of Djibouti and Hamoudi Mosque. This family-friendly hotel is 2.5 mi (4 km) from Central Market and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Stade du Ville.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beach, or take advantage of other recreational amenities, which include an outdoor pool. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy international cuisine at Sankal Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for continental breakfast: DJF 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: DJF 3550 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: DJF 3550 (one-way), (from 11 to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: DJF 8875 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: DJF 2 per accommodation, per stay
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: DJF 3550 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Free parking nearby
- -Private beach nearby
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas