Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Carathotel Basel in Weil Am Rhein, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Messeturm Basel and Basler Muenster. This 4-star hotel is 4 mi (6.5 km) from Basel Town Hall and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Spalentor.
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at Hazienda, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Weil Am Rhein? This hotel has 1292 square feet (120 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one way)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 75 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 7.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas