Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Rheinischer Hof in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort and Museum Aschenbrenner. This 4-star hotel is 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Eibsee and 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Zugspitze.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum Aschenbrenner - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kramerplateauweg Hiking Trail - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Casino Garmisch-Partenkirchen - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Richard Strauss Platz - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Richard Strauss Institute - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ludwig Street - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Werdenfels Castle Ruins - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Garmisch-Partenkirchen Ski Resort - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Olympic Hill - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Waxenstein - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Partnach Gorge - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Kuhfluchtwasserfälle - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Eibsee - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Hell Valley - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Ettal Abbey - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Rheinischer Hof is Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 60.8 km / 37.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The half board rates include meals for guests age 12 and older. Children age 11 and younger may dine a la carte for an additional surcharge collected at the property.For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 13.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 38
- -Luggage storage
- -Ski storage
- -Steam room