Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ramada Attica Riviera in Marathon, you'll be 3.1 mi (5 km) from Rafina Port and 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Marathon Tomb. This 4-star hotel is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Archaeological Museum of Marathon and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from McArthurGlen Designer Outlet.
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy international cuisine at Avrosia, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Marathon? This hotel has 3056 square feet (284 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Concierge services
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas