Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Melia Athens, you'll be centrally located in Athens, within a 10-minute walk of National Archaeological Museum of Athens and Omonia Square. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from National Theatre of Greece and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Athens City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Sky Lounge Restaurant, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 6 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet