Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at University Inn Academic Suites, you'll be centrally located in Orono, a 3-minute drive from University of Maine and 12 minutes from Bangor Mall. This motel is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Darling's Waterfront Pavilion and 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Cross Insurance Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. 35-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within .1 mi.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Orono? This motel has facilities measuring 400 square feet (37 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Collins Center for the Arts - 1.6 km / 1 mi
University of Maine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hudson Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Penobscot Valley Country Club - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Orono Bog Boardwalk - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Pushaw Lake - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Cascade Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Bangor Mall - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
Eastern Maine Medical Center - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Indian Trail Park - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Chamberlain Freedom Park - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Husson University - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Bangor Public Library - 15 km / 9.3 mi
University of Maine Museum of Art - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Mansfield Sports Complex - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
The preferred airport for University Inn Academic Suites is Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6 AM to 10 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 6 per night
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 48
- -Year Built - 1964
- -Conference space size (feet) - 400
- -Conference space size (meters) - 37
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area