When you stay at San Simeon Lodge in San Simeon, you'll be by the sea, within a 10-minute drive of Hearst Castle and Moonstone Beach Park. This motel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Cambria State Marine Park and 0.6 mi (1 km) from San Simeon State Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this motel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at Beach Bar and Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, laundry facilities, and ATM/banking services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cambria State Marine Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
San Simeon State Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
San Simeon Nature Preserve - 3.2 km / 2 mi
William Randolph Hearst State Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Leffingwell Landing - 4.8 km / 3 mi
William Randolph Hearst Memorial Beach - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Coastal Discovery Center at San Simeon Bay - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
San Simeon Pier - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Hearst Castle - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Hearst Ranch Winery - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Santa Rosa Creek Nature Preserve - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Moonstone Beach Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Fiscalini Ranch Preserve - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Cambria Center for the Arts - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
The preferred airport for San Simeon Lodge is San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP) - 67.8 km / 42.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby