Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Athens (Athens City Centre), Hermes Hotel is a 2-minute walk from Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens and 6 minutes by foot from Roman Agora. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Hellenic Parliament and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Tower of the Winds.Rooms
Complimentary dial-up Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
This hotel was built in 1960.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk and coffee/tea in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Syntagma Square - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tower of the Winds - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Roman Agora - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Acropolis - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hellenic Parliament - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Arch of Hadrian - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Theatre of Dionysus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Temple of Olympian Zeus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Parthenon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Monastiraki Flea Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Acropolis Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ancient Agora - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Benaki Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Odeon of Herodes Atticus - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hermes Hotel is Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Year Built - 1960