Athens Zafolia Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Athens Zafolia Hotel places you in the heart of Athens, a 4-minute drive from Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium and 8 minutes from U.S. Embassy. This 4-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Mount Lycabettus and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Chapel of St. George.Rooms
Stay in one of 191 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Ellinikon, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Athens? This hotel has facilities measuring 3014 square feet (280 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Australian Embassy - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mavili Square - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hellenic Motor Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Athens Concert Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
U.S. Embassy - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Athens - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Chapel of St. George - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Mount Lycabettus - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Lycabettus Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Technical University of Athens - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Academy of Athens - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Athens City Hall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Omonia Square - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Byzantine and Christian Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Athens Zafolia Hotel is Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos) - 34.3 km / 21.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Reception hall
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Year Built - 1974
- -Total number of rooms - 191
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3014
- -Conference space size (meters) - 280
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms