Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Cinema - an Atlas Boutique Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Tel Aviv, just a 4-minute walk from Dizengoff Centre and 11 minutes by foot from Frishman Beach. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Habima Theatre and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Gordon Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to get details. Per property policy, credit card payments made at the property are charged in ILS currency according to the exchange rate in Israel at check-out. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Please note that check-in starts at 3 PM on Fridays and Saturdays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ILS 65 for adults and ILS 33 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 250 per room (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: ILS 70 per 24 hours
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Beach towels
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)