Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Le Mirador Resort & Spa in Chardonne, you'll be on a lake, within a 10-minute drive of Swiss Alps and Chaplin’s World. This 5-star resort is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Freddie Mercury Statue and 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Chateau de Chillon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. A spa tub and a sauna offer a relaxing way to wind down after a day on the slopes. This Art Deco resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Hinata, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Chardonne? This resort has facilities measuring 6458 square feet (600 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Swiss Alps - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chaplin’s World - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Nest Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Chateau de Crousaz - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Golf de Lavaux - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Lavaux Vineyard Terraces - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Corniche Lavaux Vineyards - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Castle Chatelard - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Montreux Convention Center - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Place du Marche - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Musee du Vieux Montreux - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Montreux Casino - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Freddie Mercury Statue - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Swiss National Audiovisual Museum - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Lutry Pier - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for Le Mirador Resort & Spa is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 88 km / 54.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 45 for adults and CHF 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 390 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 155.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 6.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Indoor pool
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Health club
- -Tennis on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 63
- -Conference space size (meters) - 600
- -Year Built - 1904
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6458