Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Chardonne, Le Mirador Resort & Spa is on a lake, within a 10-minute drive of Chaplin’s World and Chateau de Crousaz. This 5-star resort is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Freddie Mercury Statue and 12.8 mi (20.7 km) from Olympic Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This Art Deco resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Hinata, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Chardonne? This resort has facilities measuring 6458 square feet (600 square meters), including a conference center. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chaplin’s World - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Nest Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Chateau de Crousaz - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Golf de Lavaux - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Lavaux Vineyard Terraces - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Corniche Lavaux Vineyards - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Castle Chatelard - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Montreux Convention Center - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Place du Marche - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Musee du Vieux Montreux - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Montreux Casino - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Freddie Mercury Statue - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Swiss National Audiovisual Museum - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Lutry Pier - 18.3 km / 11.3 mi
AQUATIS Aquarium-Vivarium - 19.3 km / 12 mi
The preferred airport for Le Mirador Resort & Spa is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 84.2 km / 52.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 45 for adults and CHF 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 390 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: CHF 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 35 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 155.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6458
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 600
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking