Hyatt Regency Calgary is centrally located in Calgary, a 2-minute walk from Calgary Tower and 6 minutes by foot from Theatre Calgary. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from CORE Shopping Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 355 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Calgary? This hotel has facilities measuring 13500 square feet (1254 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stephen Avenue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Art Gallery of Calgary - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Bow - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Vertigo Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Calgary Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Petro-Canada Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Glenbow Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Calgary Telus Convention Centre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
GRAND - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Olympic Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
TD Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Devonian Gardens - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Theatre Calgary - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bow Valley College - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Calgary is Calgary Intl. Airport (YYC) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Masks are required in public areas.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 20 and CAD 28 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 42 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per week
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -24-hour health club
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13500
- -Number of meeting rooms - 24
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1254
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Free bicycles on site
- -Mountain biking nearby