Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Ramada Encore Geneva in Lancy, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 10-minute drive of Vitam Water Park and Palexpo. This family-friendly hotel is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Flower Clock and 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Jet d'Eau Fountain.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 154 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a health club and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and shopping on site. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Hub, a brasserie which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Lancy? This hotel has facilities measuring 19375 square feet (1800 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stade de Geneve - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Vernets Sports Centre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Flea Market of Plainpalais - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Museum of Ethnography Geneva - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Geneva University - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO) - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Patek Philippe Watch Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Geneva Conservatory of Music - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Baur Foundation, Museum of Far Eastern Art - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Bastions Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Victoria Hall - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Reformation Wall Monument - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Grand Theatre Opera - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Rath Art Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Bourg-de-Four Square - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Ramada Encore Geneva is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 10 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2003
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Total number of rooms - 154
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1800
- -Conference space size (feet) - 19375
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms