With a stay at Hotel Blackfoot in Calgary (Southeast Calgary), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Chinook Centre and 6 minutes from Calgary Zoo. This eco-friendly hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Stampede Park and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Scotiabank Saddledome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a spa tub, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Greens Restaurant, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cash Casino - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Chinook Centre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Stanley Park - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Loose Moose Theatre - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Festival Hall - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Elbow River Casino - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Stampede Park - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
17 Avenue SW - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Calgary Zoo - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Rockyview General Hospital - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
BMO Centre - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Cowboys Casino - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Bow Valley College - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Central Memorial Park - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Inglewood Bird Sanctuary - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Blackfoot is Calgary Intl. Airport (YYC) - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 for adults, CAD 10 and CAD 30 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage