Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The David Citadel Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Jerusalem, steps from Mamilla Cemetery and Pool and within a 5-minute walk of Mamilla Mall. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Church of the Holy Sepulchre and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 385 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at The Seasons Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Jerusalem? This hotel has facilities measuring 1085 square feet (101 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mamilla Cemetery and Pool - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mamilla Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
New Gate - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Jaffa Gate - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ben Yehuda Street - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Downtown Triangle - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zion Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Christ Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Montefiore Windmill - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Church of the Holy Sepulchre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ethiopian Monastery - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sultan's Pool - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Via Dolorosa - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for The David Citadel Hotel is Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For bookings of 10 rooms or more, this property charges the entire stay at time of booking, and the bookings are non-refundable. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: ILS 60.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 145.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1085
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 101
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking