When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont in South Burlington, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute drive of University of Vermont and Champlain College. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Church Street Marketplace and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Lake Champlain.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 309 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and premium TV channels provides entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2 miles.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Petit Dejeuner, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in South Burlington? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Vermont - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gutterson Fieldhouse - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Royall Tyler Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
UVM Medical Center McClure Conference Room - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Centennial Field - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
UVM Medical Center Marketing and Communications - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
UVM Medical Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Champlain College - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Samuel de Champlain Statue - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Burlington Memorial Auditorium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Flynn Center for the Performing Arts - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Burlington City Arts Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Burlington Fire House Gallery - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
City Hall Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Burlington Intl. Airport (BTV) - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Plattsburgh, NY (PBG-Plattsburgh Intl.) - 53.9 km / 33.5 mi
Stowe, VT (MVL-Morrisville-Stowe State) - 66.9 km / 41.6 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont is Burlington Intl. Airport (BTV).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 4:30 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 for adults and USD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free airport transportation
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Shared microwave
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 14
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby