Located in Erie, Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel is connected to the convention center, within a 5-minute drive of Bayfront Convention Center and Warner Theater. This family-friendly hotel is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Erie Zoo and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Waldameer Water World.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and premium TV channels are also offered to provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Bayfront Grille, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Erie? This hotel has facilities measuring 5736 square feet (533 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Erie - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bicentennial Tower - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Erie Maritime Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bayfront Convention Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Erie Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
ExpERIEnce Children's Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Erie County Courthouse - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Warner Theater - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Erie Playhouse - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Jerry Uht Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Lake Erie Arboretum at Frontier - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Erie Zoo - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Waldameer Water World - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Tom Ridge Center - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Beach no.1 - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel is Erie, PA (ERI-Erie Intl.) - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The hotel is located at the end of State Street on a dock. Guests using GPS or a map tool should search for 3 State Street to locate correct directions to the hotel.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 18 for adults, USD 7 and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 533
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5736
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available