A stay at Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Béziers Centre places you in the heart of Beziers, a 4-minute drive from Arenes de Beziers and 6 minutes from Salle Zinga Zanga. This residence is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Musee des Beaux Arts and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Place de la Revolution.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
This smoke-free residence was built in 2009.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arenes de Beziers - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Musee des Beaux Arts - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Place de la Revolution - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Beziers Cathedral - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Musee de Biterrois - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Orb Aqueduct - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The Nine Locks of Fonseranes - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Salle Zinga Zanga - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Stade de la Mediterranee - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Hérault Culture - Domaine de Bayssan - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Pond of Montady - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Saint-Thomas Golf Club - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Domaine Castan: Le Musée des Emile Vignerons - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Enserune Archaeological Site - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Archaeological Site and Museum of Enserune - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The preferred airport for Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Béziers Centre is Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - noon
- Monday - Saturday: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 25 one-time cleaning fee
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking