Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Saint-Etienne, Hotel Du Midi is in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Pilat Regional Natural Park and Jean Monnet University. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Musee d'Art et d'Industrie and 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo.Rooms
Stay in one of 33 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and a turndown service.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pilat Regional Natural Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Musee d'Art et d'Industrie - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Jean Monnet University - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Cite du Design - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Saint-Etienne Golf Club - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Zenith Saint-Etienne Metropole - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Stade Geoffroy-Guichard - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Musée des Verts - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Maison de la Culture Le Corbusier - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
University Hospital of Saint-Etienne - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Château d'Essalois - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Château de Bouthéon - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Pilat Regional Natural Park - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Du Midi is Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.) - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The reception desk is closed 1-2 PM on Saturday and 1-5 PM on Sunday and bank holidays. For further details, please contact the hotel using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.05 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.95 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7.95 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 33
- -Luggage storage