With a stay at Lagrange Vacances Les Pierres de Jade in Saint-Cyprien, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Saint-Cyprien-Plage and Aqualand St Cyprien. This apartment is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Collioure Beach and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Casino JOA de St-Cyprien.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aqualand St Cyprien - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Saint-Cyprien-Plage - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Casino JOA de St-Cyprien - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Plage du Port - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Les collections de Saint-Cyprien - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Plage de l'Art - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Plage Naturiste - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Luna Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Argeles Adventure - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Plage de la Marenda - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Plage Nord - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Saint-Cyprien Golf Club - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Canet Beach - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Argeles Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Elne Cathedral - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.) - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Towels and bed linens are available for a surcharge.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Friday: 5:00 PM - 7 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per week
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 49 per stay, varies per unit size
- Television fee: EUR 40 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
- High chair fee: EUR 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool