With a stay at Madame Vacances- Résidence Les Consuls De La Mer in Montpellier (Port Marianne), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Place de la Comedie and Comedy Square. This residence is 3.8 mi (6 km) from Hospital Lapeyronie and 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from Port-Camargue.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This residence also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Montpellier Town Hall - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Esplanade de l'Europe - 1 km / 0.6 mi
FNAC Montpellier - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Polygone Shopping Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Opera National Orchestra of Montpellier - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Vegapolis Ice Rink - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Place de la Comedie - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Le Triangle Shopping Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Babotte's Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Comedy Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Languedoc Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Office de Tourisme & des Congrès Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Esplanade Charles de Gaulle - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hotel des Tresoriers de France - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hotel Saint Come - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean) - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Nimes (FNI-Garons) - 57.3 km / 35.6 mi
The preferred airport for Madame Vacances- Résidence Les Consuls De La Mer is Montpellier (MPL-Montpellier - Mediterranean).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace