Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Frankfurt, Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy is in the suburbs, a 2-minute drive from Commerzbank-Arena and 14 minutes from Maintower. This hotel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Roemer and 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Museum of Modern Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at 4F serving guests of Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Frankfurt? This hotel has 4293 square feet (399 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Due to various events at Commerzbank Arena, guests may need to show proof of their hotel reservations at certain check points. Guests should have their printed confirmations ready when entering the arena perimeter.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10.00 (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Smoke-free property
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)