Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Kyriad Montpellier Est - Lunel in Lunel, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Francis San Juan Arena and Office de Tourisme du Pays de Lunel. This hotel is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from Constance Tower and 1.8 mi (3 km) from Notre-Dame du Lac Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite to eat at Karousel, a poolside restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Lunel? This hotel has 969 square feet (90 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.6 per person, per night
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas