Sandton Hotel & Residence Domaine Cocagne
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sandton Hotel & Residence Domaine Cocagne, you'll be centrally located in Cagnes-sur-Mer, a 4-minute drive from Chateau Grimaldi and 7 minutes from Renoir Museum. This 4-star hotel is 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Marineland Antibes and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Allianz Riviera.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a fitness center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Cagnes-sur-Mer? This hotel has facilities measuring 344 square feet (32 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 01 November and 31 March.
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free long-term parking
- -Pool umbrellas