Located in Salon-de-Provence, Campanile Salon De Provence is within a 5-minute drive of Chateau de l'Emperi and Musee Grevin de la Provence. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Salon de Provence Tourism Office and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Fontaine Moussue.Rooms
Stay in one of 49 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Le Restaurant serving guests of Campanile Salon De Provence. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Musee Grevin de la Provence - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nostradamus Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Chateau de l'Emperi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Fontaine Moussue - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Salon de Provence Tourism Office - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Savonnerie Marius Fabre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Zoo Barben - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Château de la Barben - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Alpilles - 8 km / 5 mi
Alpilles Regional Natural Park - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Golf Ouest Provence Mirama - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Le Village Des Marques - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
Golf de Pont-Royal - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Plage de la Romaniquette - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Parc des Labyrinthes Géants - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS) - 37.4 km / 23.2 mi
Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
The preferred airport for Campanile Salon De Provence is Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM. If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: Salon de ProvenceTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 3:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property offers self-service check-in for guests arriving outside of normal check-in hours.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.94 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.9 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: 15 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: 15 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Food and water bowls