Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Falkenstein Grand Kempinski in Koenigstein im Taunus, you'll be 10.2 mi (16.3 km) from Jahrhunderthalle and 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Frankfurt Trade Fair. This 5-star hotel is 13.7 mi (22 km) from NordWestZentrum and 14.3 mi (23 km) from Congress Center Messe Frankfurt.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy German cuisine at Landgut Falkenstein, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Koenigstein im Taunus? This hotel has facilities measuring 8826 square feet (820 square meters), including conference space. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Opel-Zoo - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Main - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Taunus Nature Park Information Centre - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Taunus - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Burg Eppstein - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Rhein-Main-Therme - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Main-Taunus-Zentrum - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Bad Homburg Castle - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Marktplatz - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Fraport Arena - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Hoechst Castle - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Jahrhunderthalle - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Casino Bad Homburg - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
European Baha'I House of Worship - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Saalburg Roman Fort - 17 km / 10.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 27.9 km / 17.4 mi
Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
The preferred airport for Falkenstein Grand Kempinski is Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: EUR 30.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 22.5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free valet parking
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Year Built - 1909
- -Total number of rooms - 112
- -Number of buildings/towers - 7
- -Conference space size (meters) - 820
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8826
- -Breakfast service
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms