Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Résidence Le Boucanier in Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains, you'll be 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Moliets Golf Course and 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Seignosse Beach. This family-friendly residence is 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Sporting Casino and 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Golf of Hossegor.
Make yourself at home in one of the 237 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the beach shuttle (surcharge).
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours: Saturday 8 AM - noon and 2 PM - 8 PM; Sunday to Friday 9 AM - noon and 3 PM - 6 PM (7 PM in July and August). Reception closed Wednesdays year-round. Guests planning to arrive outside designated check-in hours must notify the property in advance by phone. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 3-device limit.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 46 per week, varies per unit size
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.95 per person, per night
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during November, December, January, February, and March.
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Children's club (surcharge)