Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains, Résidence Le Boucanier is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of Adrénaline Parc and Moliets Golf Course. This family-friendly residence is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Seignosse Beach and 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Sporting Casino.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 237 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the beach shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lac Marin - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bay of Biscay - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Adrénaline Parc - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Moliets Golf Course - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Courant d'Huchet Nature Reserve - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Seignosse Beach - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Lac d'Hossegor - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Hossegor Beach - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Lake of Leon - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Sporting Casino - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Golf of Hossegor - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Office de Tourisme Intercommunal Agence de Capbreton - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Capbreton Pier (Estacade) - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Casino of Capbreton - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Capbreton Bunkers - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Le Boucanier is Biarritz (BIQ-Pays Basque) - 54.6 km / 33.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours:
Saturday 8 AM - noon and 2 PM - 8 PM; Sunday to Friday 9 AM - noon and 3 PM - 6 PM (7 PM in July and August).
Reception closed Wednesdays year-round. Guests planning to arrive outside designated check-in hours must notify the property in advance by phone. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation. Check-in is 5 PM for stays of 7 or more nights.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 3-device limit.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 46 per week, varies per unit size
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during November, December, January, February, and March.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Free WiFi (limited) device count - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 237
- -Luggage storage